Tuesday, September 18, 2007

What does BigMojo Mean?

The American Heritage Dictionary defines 'Mojo' as:
  1. A magic charm or spell.
  2. An amulet, often a small flannel bag containing one or more magic items, worn by adherents of hoodoo or voodoo.
  3. Personal magnetism; charm.
I love all that. Magic and stuff is cool. I would like to wave my magic wand and make things really exciting for the folks here on earth. For once, I want everyone to realise that happiness is the normal state of human existence. Absence of sadness does not qualify as being happy. "I'm ok" is not good enough. Be ecstatic! Euphoric! Delighted to exist.

BigMojo means a way of life that's close to nirvana. But in a very symbolic sort of way. If you are grown up enough, you can see it for yourself here http://www.infosex.com/mojo.htm

I don't want to be responsible for corrupting your innocent little minds. :)

No comments: